Highlands High School students visit DeYoung Museum, San Francisco.
OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Thank you for your generosity.Project DREAM is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
All donations are tax deductible as charitable contributions.
1. Give online through PayPal:
2. Set up Automatic Deductions through Twin Rivers Unified School District. Payroll Deduction Form
3. Set up One Time or Recurring Automatic Payments through your bank’s online bill pay system. Please contact your bank for further information.
4. U.S. Mail Please include your mailing address so we can acknowledge your donation.
Bay A Reception Desk
3222 Winona Way
North Highlands, California 95660
5. Direct Your United Way Donations to Project DREAM.
6. Schedule a free EWaste Pickup at your Home or Office. Your refrigerator, washer, dryer, television, computer, cell phone, small appliances and more can be donated to Project DREAM. Please visit www.eWaste4good.com or call 1-800-317-3112 for more http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/anticonvulsant/ information.
7. Sign up with AmazonSmile. DREAM is now set up as a charity with AmazonSmile, and will receive .5% on qualified purchases through http://smile.amazon.com. An Amazon accountholder can make that designation by selecting Project DREAM from the list of available charities. A search for Project DREAM will produce multiple hits, so select the one with North Highlands, CA as the location. Qualified purchases can only be made through http://smile.amazon.com. If you go to that website, and are already an Amazon accountholder, you will be recognized as such.
8. Designate Project DREAM as your charity of choice through EScript: https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index/jsp
9. Donate an Auction Item or Raffle Prize for our annual fundraiser event. Items may include tickets to performances or sports events, free nights at a summer cabin, or dinner at a restaurant. Let your imagination soar!