The DREAM board is pleased to announce the approval of grants totaling $6,777.00 for the month of September.
- 6 elementary schools Babcock, Dry Creek (2 grades), Madison, Regency Park, Woodridge) to various pumpkin farms in October.
- Grant High School 12th grade GEO students will participate in the California Forestry Challenge.
- Ridgepoint Elementary will connect science to the real world on a guided tour of Steelhead next February.
- Rio Linda High School 9-12 graders will visit the San Francisco Legion of Honor Museum.
- Woodlake 5th grade students will participate in SPLASH, vernal pools that bring science to life for them.
- 30 5-12th grade kids will take a trip to Los Angeles for the 11th annual Tolerance Trip which includes visits to the Japanese American Natural Museum and the Museum of Tolerance.
“The most amazing part of the day was hours and hours of happy and excited kids! They pointed with excitement and awe from the river and “skyscrapers” as we drove by on the bus to every animal and science activity they experienced. It was something new and amazing to all of them.” Brenda http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/pain-relief/ Hin-Skriel, 2nd grade teacher, Babcock Elementary School.
20 7th and 8th graders fromCreative Connections Arts Academytook a 7-day trip to the East Coast last June.
Ms. Briana Wells helped take 50 1st grade students from Babcock Elementary to the Powerhouse Science Center last April. “Students enjoyed traveling outside of their neighborhood to visit the museum. For most, it was their first time ever to a planetarium. Many http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/erectile-dysfunction/ students returned wanting to learn more about science and the content we experienced. It would have been impossible to provide this experience to the students without DREAM funding.”
Always great to hear suchnews.
Welcome Back! We hope everyone had a restful and fun-filled summer.
This is the time of year for THANK YOUS. Here are a couple from http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/skin-care/ Woodlake Tolerance Kids after their trip to Los Angeles last month.
Heringer Estates at the Old Sugar Mill has donated 5 tickets, each one good for four guests to enjoy wine tasting at their site. Thank you so much.