In February 31 6/7/8th grade students from Rio Tierra Junior High took a dream trip. Their activities director, Jodie Stueve, shared some of the SEA Lab activities that helped the students:
- The ocean is more important for life in general than we had previously thought.
- Nature is really beautiful.
- Even in Sacramento, there are ways that students can help improve the pollution that is damaging the oceans.
- The word-wide effects of littering.
- Meeting kids from other schools and making new friendships.
- The Kayaking trip in the Elkhorn Slough was spectacular.